OPTICAL FIBER AUTOMATIC PREPARATION MACHINE APM-102
The APM-102 perform all the steps required to prepare optical fibers before splicing – automatically and with high consistency. This includes stripping the fiber without degrading fiber quality, cleaning fiber with alcohol to remove coating residue, and cleaving consistently at a right angle to the fiber axis. The entire process is complete in as little as 23 seconds.
1. Used in combination with Fiber holder FH-60-250
2. Automatic, no skills required.
3. Quick operation as little as 23 sec for stripping / cleaning / cleaving.
4. Automatic residue collection and cleaning.
5. Alcohol circulation system allowing prolonged time between refills.
6. Diamond blade provides consistent cleaving quality.
7.Stripping method reliable with minimum fiber damage.
1. Optical components
2. Medical equipments
3. Research and others
GET IN TOUCH
We’re very approachable and love to speak to you. Feel free to call, send us email or simply complete the inquiry form.
Contact Number: 0921 945 8394 / 044 637 9303
Email Address: email@example.com
Address: #12 Our Street City Location Philippines
SEND US A MESSAGE
GET IN TOUCH
We're very approachable and would love to speak to you. Feel free to call us, send us an email or simply complete the inquiry form.
Contact Number: (02) 8818 8129
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 5th Floor State Condominium, Salcedo, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila