FOCIS Flex Fiber Optic Connector Inspection System
- Auto-focus & auto-centering for fast, easy inspection
- Self-contained, tether-free, handheld inspection solution
- IEC, IPC and user-defined pass/fail analysis
- Use independently, or pair with smart device or OTDR
- Save results internally and upload via USB
- Create inspection reports using aeRos or included TRM 2.0 software
- Ergonomic design fits easily in the palm of your hand
- Inspect patchcord and panel-mounted connectors
- Verify proper connector cleaning practices
- Assure critical fiber infrastructure performs properly
- Keep fiber connections working at optimal performance
- Optical network installation and troubleshooting
Pass/fail results in seconds: With the press of a single button, FOCIS Flex auto-focuses, captures and centers the end-face image, applies pass/fail rules, displays image and pass/fail results, and wirelessly transfers image and results to a paired Android or iOS smart device, FlexScan or FlexTester OTDR. All in a matter of seconds!
Independent, untethered operation: With rechargeable battery, integrated display, pass/fail analysis and internal storage, FOCIS Flex can be used independently – without requiring an external OTDR or display.
Pair with FlexScan or FlexTester OTDR: Still prefer to view and save images and pass/fail results on your FlexScan or FlexTester OTDR? No problem! Captured images and pass/fail results are immediately displayed and are easily saved in the Bluetooth-paired OTDR, along with associated OTDR and/or insertion loss test results.
Pair with Android or iOS device: Receive and display inspection results on your Android or iOS device using AFL’s free FOCIS Flex App (available from Google Play and Apple App Store). Save results to AFL’s aeRos® cloud-based workflow management system.
Auto-save results internally or externally: FOCIS Flex internally stores thousands of results using file-naming capabilities similar to FlexScan and FlexTester OTDRs. A micro-USB port supports fast upload of internally stored results to PC, and ensures your FOCIS Flex software can be updated to the latest features and supported languages.
Wide range of adapter tips: Interchangeable adapter tips support single- and multi-fiber connector inspection for a wide range of patch cords and bulkhead-mounted connectors having either PC or APC polished end-faces.
Prepare Inspection Reports: Need to supply pdf or printed inspection reports? Use your FOCIS Flex with AFL’s aeRos cloud-based reporting software or with included Windows®-compatible TRM® 2.0 Test Results Manager software. Simply upload your saved results, then prepare professional reports using TRM’s Report Wizard. Offering a variety of templates, TRM easily generates inspection-only reports or combines your inspection and OTDR or OLTS results into a single report.
GET IN TOUCH
We’re very approachable and love to speak to you. Feel free to call, send us email or simply complete the inquiry form.
Contact Number: 0921 945 8394 / 044 637 9303
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: #12 Our Street City Location Philippines