VS300 View Safe Video Microscope
- Safety: The VS300 has no optical path to the user’s eye
- Ergonomic: Comfortable molded easy grip case
- 5 mm Universal Adapter included (accepts FC, ST, FC, etc.)
- View PC and Angled connector types including MPO/MTP
- NTSC Video Output
- Verify jumper ends are clean prior to connecting to network
- Inspect end-faces for scratches or pits
- Eliminate the most common network fault (bad connectors)
Inspect patch cords with NOYES VS300 from AFL. Designed for field use, the VS300 scope delivers a high quality end-face image at 400x magnification. Quickly identify scratches, dirt or other problems normally associated with poor network performance.
Safety by design: the VS300 Utilizes a camera and micro display to provide an end-face image while eliminating the optical path to the technician’s eye. This ensures no harm in the case of inadvertent viewing of live fibers. *
Standard Features Include:
- Universal adapter cap mount that accepts a variety of NOYES thread-on style adapter caps (ordered separately) to ease inspection of many connector style.
- 5mm Universal Adapter Cap included for viewing FC, SC, ST connectors.
- A momentary power switch located on the top panel keeps one hand free for focusing.
- Auto time-out feature provides long battery life from standard 2 x AA Alkalines.
- Tri-Pod mount: For stationary work, the tri-pod mount allows the VS 300 to attach to any standard camera tri-pod.
*Always follow your company’s laser safety procedures and never use an optical microscope to view live fiber optic connectors.