FOCIS Flex – No Wireless
- Removes Bluetooth and WiFi features for secure network facility compliance
- Auto-focus and auto-centering for fast, easy inspection
- Untethered operation simplifies access at patch panels
- IEC, IPC and user-defined pass/fail analysis
- Self-contained, compact, hand-held inspection solution
- Save results internally
- Ergonomic design fits in the palm of your hand
- Generate inspection reports using aeRos or TRM® 2.0
- Inspect connectors on patch cords or in bulkhead adapters
- Optical network installation, troubleshooting and maintenance
- Inspect MPO/MTP multi-fiber connectors
- Assure critical fiber infrastructure performs properly
- Keep fiber connections working at optimal performance levels
- Verify proper connector cleaning practices are being used
The FOCIS Flex NW addresses the need of network maintenance contractors operating in secure environments, where devices emitting radio frequency (RF) communication signals are prohibited, such as government and defense facilities and restricted private enterprise network facilities. The FOCIS Flex NW removes, in both hardware and software, Bluetooth and WiFi communications transceiver functions. The FOCIS Flex NW includes internal storage for 10,000 ferrule end-face images and pass/fail results, as well as a USB mass storage device interface, so that inspection results can be transferred at the end of the workday.
Pass/fail results in seconds: With the press of a single button, FOCIS Flex NW auto-focuses, captures and centers the end-face image, applies pass/fail rules, and displays image and pass/fail results. All in a matter of seconds!
Independent, untethered operation: With rechargeable battery supply and integrated display, FOCIS Flex NW can be used independently – without requiring an external OTDR or display unit.
Save results internally or externally: FOCIS Flex NW internally stores thousands of results using file-naming capabilities similar to FlexScan and FlexTester OTDRs. A micro-USB port supports fast upload of internally stored results to PC, and ensures your FOCIS Flex NW software can be updated to the latest features and supported languages.
Wide range of adapter tips: Interchangeable adapter tips support connector inspection for a wide range of both single-fiber and multifiber patchcords and bulkhead-mounted connectors having either PC or APC polished end-faces.