FOCIS WiFi PRO Fiber Optic Connector Inspection System
- Pass/Fail analysis of fiber connector integrity in <1 sec.
- IEC 61300-3-35, AT&T TP-76461 and user-defined pass/fail inspection
- Comprehensive reporting, saving and sharing capabilities via mobile device email, text and web browser
- Free Smartphone/Tablet apps via Google play and the App Store
- Compatible with iPhone and iPad with iOS7
- Compatible with Android 2.3 versions and up
- Provides (USB) backup power for mobile devices
- Includes TRM 2.0 Inspection Reporting software
- Data center patch panels, trunks, patch cords and equipment terminations.
- Central office and headend connections
- Campus and enterprise network connections
- Long-haul and metro core network nodes and pops
- Metro-e and mobile backhaul nodes
- Access network cabinets, pedestals and drops
The FOCIS WiFi PRO system combines AFL’s powerful fiber connector inspection and analysis with the familiar ease of a smart device. FOCIS WiFi PRO works the way you do – connected to your phone or tablet. FOCIS WiFi PRO enables mobile workers to complete remote fiber optic connector inspection tasks while remaining connected to coworkers and managers.
FOCIS WiFi PRO automatically analyzes connector integrity according to IEC 61300-3-35, AT&T TP-76461, or user defined standards and allows you to save, recall and share results via email, text or mobile cloud applications.
The FOCIS WiFi system consists of the proven DFS1 Digital FiberScope and a Portable Application Link WiFi unit. It also includes AFL FOCIS application software available for iPhone and IPad as well as Android smart devices. The AFL FOCIS application software enables users to view live images on their smart devices, save, recall and share saved end-face images via e-mail, text or text attachment and mobile cloud applications like Dropbox and Google Drive.
FOCIS WiFi also includes AFL’s Windows®-compatible TRM™ 2.0 Basic Test Results Manager software to generate pdf or printed connector inspection reports. With TRM’s Report Wizard, professional reports can be quickly and easily created using a variety of templates supporting both inspection-only and combined OTDR/OLTS and inspection reports.