OFS300 Optical Microscope
- Laser safety filter installed
- 200x image size
- 5 mm Universal Connector Included
- Rugged, hand-held, easy-to-use
- Tripod mount
- Verify jumper ends are clean prior to connecting to network
- Inspect end-faces for scratches or pits
- Eliminate the most common network fault (bad connectors)
Designed for field use, with lab quality optics, the OFS300 inspection scope delivers a high quality end-face image at 200x magnification. Quickly identify scratches, dirt or other problems normally associated with poor network performance.
Safety: A built-in laser safety filter provides > 40 dB IR protection to reduce risk of injury to the eye if accidentally viewing an active fiber.
Standard Features Include:
- Universal connector adapter mount accepting a variety of thread-on style adapter caps (ordered separately) to ease inspection of industry standard connector styles.
- 5mm Universal Adapter Cap included for viewing FC, SC, ST connectors.
- A momentary power switch located on the top panel keeps one hand free for focusing.
- 60 hours of continuous battery life from standard 2 x AA batteries and features an LED indicator.
- Tri-Pod mount: For stationary work, the tri-pod mount allows the OFS300 to attach to any standard camera tri-pod.