RG-2100 ROGUE® OTDR Modules
- Quad single-mode/multimode or Dual single-mode OTDRs
- Use with aeRos® cloud-based workflow management software
- Intuitive LinkMap® display for easy results interpretation
- Hot-swappable into ROGUE cB1 and iB1Base units
- Fast acquisition plus TruEvent® for accurate event analysis
- Integrated Source, Power Meter and Visual Fault Locator (VFL)
- Installation verification of single-mode or multimode networks
- View results and generate reports anywhere, anytime using aeRos
- Insertion loss testing using integrated source and power meter
- Pinpoint macro-bends and breaks with integrated VFL
- Fast MPO multi-fiber testing using optional multi-fiber switch
ROGUE OTDR modules are part of the ROGUE modular test platform and may be used with either the ROGUE compact cB1 or ROGUE intelligent iB1 base platforms. Quad (850/1300 nm multimode + 1310/1550 nm single-mode) and Dual Single-mode (1310/1550 nm) modules are available. ROGUE OTDR modules are supported by aeRos Workflow Management Solution and the ROGUE LinkMap OTDR App for Android mobile devices.
Accelerate OTDR testing and reporting: Download pre-configured test setups and pass/fail limits for fast, easy troubleshooting or guided testing of entire multi-fiber cables. Test results are automatically uploaded for cloud-based reporting using AFL’s aeRos Workflow Management software.
Simplify optical network troubleshooting: Avoid test setup errors using aeRos-configured test settings. Simplify results interpretation using LinkMap network display. Color-coded icons easily identify passing and failing network connections. Toggle between LinkMap and Trace view at the touch of an icon.
Control and access from your mobile device: Download and install the free ROGUE LinkMap OTDR App to control and configure OTDR, source, power meter or VFL operation from your smartphone or tablet. View results directly on your mobile device and save or share as you wish.
ROGUE OTDR modules are available in both quad single-mode/multimode and dual single-mode configurations. Select the most appropriate ROGUE OTDR for your application needs:
RG-2100-Q01/Q02: Quad OTDRs for testing both single-mode and multimode networks.
RG-2100-S01/S02: Dual single-mode OTDRs for your single-mode only test applications.
OTDR modules include Visual Fault Locator (VFL) and are offered with optional integrated stable Optical Light Source (OLS) and Optical Power Meter (OPM).
ROGUE OTDR Kits are also available, combining OTDR module with ROGUE cB1 compact base or ROGUE iB1 intelligent base and accessories.